Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May Miles and Renovations

Despite the snow and torrential rain I put 687 km on the girls in May. It would just be nice to ride and not always be cool but at least the snow is finally gone, he said looking skyward with fingers and toes crossed. I've been piling on the miles during work days and it is helping shed weight, 59 lbs this morning. Only 5 pounds to my first goal weight of 230.

The bathroom and kitchen floors are done after a crazy day where the plan changed three or four times. I was alone at work with all kinds of obstacles including no phones, orders, warranties and shipments piling up around me as I'm trying to talk to the heavily accented installer. Leveling cement won't work we need to put down some plywood, or you could take up old tile. Not right now I can't just do what you have to do. I'll fight it out with Sears when the bill comes in. The painting is ongoing. Hopefully the bathroom will be done by Thursday and the vanity in Friday. Saturday is booked for HNO meetings and Sunday is going to be a much needed day off.


No comments:

Post a Comment