Saturday, August 27, 2011

Where To First?

I just want to ride somewhere that is not work. Work as a destination I mean. A little work on the bike will be fine I just don't want the ride to end at FCD. It's a toss up between Mission Marsh and Westfort right now.

Our new beds arrived this morning, not just new but bigger. The bedroom needs some further arranging but the delivery guys took care of the tough part, negotiating the treacherous switchback staircase.
The chiropractor said I could start doing things again but to be careful of the Danger Zone, the place where you feel good and overdo it. He and Sal have both vowed to hurt me if I get out of line.

Surly announced some new products for 2012 on Friday. They must spend half their time on product names. The new big wheel snow bike is the Moonlander, the Trolls 29" brother is the Ogre, 3.5" tires are Big Fat Larry, wheels for the Moonlander are Clownshoes and my favourite Large Marge wheels for the Pugsley. I hope to visit their headquarters in Minneapolis in a few weeks if we get away as planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment