Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Polish Miles Davis

When an author in a novel mentions an album or song I often try to find any that I'm not familiar with just to check the intended mood. A detective in a recent read was listening to Tomas Stanko, the mood was supposed to be mellow. So I googled the name and found a trumpeter known as the Polish Miles Davis. Pretty good jazz. I'm listening to Dark Nights streaming over the net as I tap out this post.

I slept through til 4 am last night and am hoping for another good one soon. I see Dr. Trevisan, or Hawkman to you Northwoods hockey fans, again tomorrow. The half hour session is a bit painful but they seem to be working as both nights after have resulted in better sleep. I'm missing the bike in a big way and can't even walk to work as he wants me to go easy until things are better. Unlike my gp who said to keep doing what I was doing.

Work has been pretty steady lately as we have best last years June and July numbers and are heading to best August as well. Not that you'd know it from the lack of any response or way to gos that are passed around.

No comments:

Post a Comment