Tuesday, August 23, 2011

54

At this age it's just another day, or is it?

After riding Lisbeth to work yesterday I decided to take it easy and be driven to and from again. Honesty I didn't hurt anything with 5 easy km. but I just don't want to go backwards. I told the chiropractor and he said he would beat me severely if I started to push things too early, and I'm confident he would. I really appreciate the rides but miss the freedom of going where I want when I want.

I had absolutely no pain this afternoon, not from sciatica anyway. The pain in my butt came from another source I won't go into just yet.

The Android update I had been waiting months for showed up yesterday, one day after mom got her Xoom.  Today the Swype keyboard was upgrade and wow it is a great addition. They added a simple function for cutting and pasting. Makes typing so much easier.

As I left the chiropractor I discovered I was missing my wallet. I called Brian in case it was in the car and then found AJ and we headed to work to look. Fortunately it was right there where I left it. My lucky day I guess. Told you.

1 comment: