Sunday, September 1, 2013

August

After a lazy July I was determined to up the miles in August. I set a goal of 900km or about 30 a day with one days grace. Half way through I was averaging only 24 and had to pick up the pace. Sal and I took a slow ride over to the house that Jen and Curtis are looking at, wrapping up my effort with 1015 km for the month or just over 32 per day, with one day off. For the year I'm just over 3500 km. Feels good.

Hockey is in full swing. A slow registration for Northwood so far, 70 of 96 kids and I ran an ad in the key. I'm sure we will fill up soon. On the lakehead minor front online registration has been good but not without challenges. The new website has features we were not even aware of. Parents were emailed a reminder and allowed back in to the system, some paid with credit cards after initially selecting the cash option so they saved $10. Another signed his kid twice and paid three times, not really sure how he managed that feat. I have a steady stream of meetings coming and we hit the ice next weekend. Where did summer go?
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment