Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bonnie It is

The Trek has a name, and a webpage. Bonnie after Bonnie Raitt, a favourite female guitarist who just happens to be a redhead.
Bonnie Raitt












The bathroom renovations are back on hold after a day of activity. Brian has the new fan and wiring all set and inspected. The sheet rock guy came by and checked everything out. I added in a bit of framing in a corner and then insulation and vapour barrier. Now we just have to wait til he gets the water out of his basement and projects back on schedule. Start time is set for Monday.











53 pounds lost as of this morning. I was afraid the long wet weekend without much exercise would put me in reverse on the diet front but I behaved despite everything. Since I'm doing the shopping, (I prefer guerrilla shopping or get in and out as quickly as possible) there are not a lot of tantalizing goodies in the house right now. I grab the basics and run. So even if I succumb to cravings, its crackers and cheese. Lord help me if I ever decide to gather up some ingredients and start baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment