Thursday, May 30, 2013

Another Digit

My weigh in this morning showed 55 lbs. lost but what charged me up more is the middle digit going down. It has changed 6 times since January 1 and that puts me within 4 lbs. of the lowest point I got to back in 2008 just before the first conquer Cancer Ride.

I wasn't planning on taking the long way to work with the approaching weather but that number inspired me to risk a damp morning. Molly got the call for a fast 12km.

To all those people sitting in their cars on William Street,  just wanted to let you know that there was absolutely nobody on the bike path as I zipped under the line of cars that stretched from the Health Unit back to the entrance to the college.You could get out and walk faster than that line moves. Might be time to haul that bike out of the basement and pump the tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment