Thursday, May 16, 2013

50 Down

This morning's weigh in had me down 50 pounds since January 1. It felt pretty good flashing a first pump at 6:15am. I've been putting on the miles every day this week with 18 km in the morning before work and then another 17 at lunch with intervals at the road inside Chapples golf course. Burning 1200 calories by pedaling makes it easy to live with the restrictions of Lose It.
I decided to make the drive to Calgary in late June rather than fly. It will be cheaper and I can drag a bike with me. Speaking of bikes I found a nice deal on kijiji today. An older Trek 1000 road bike that needs just few tweaks to be a solid ride that will match Mike's bike speed wise. I plan to leave the bike in Calgary so if we fly in the future she will be there. Not sure what she'll be named yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment