Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Go Away Already

I love surfing around the net looking at everything to do with bikes. New bikes, old bikes, mountain, road, CX or fat. Doesn't matter, if it has two wheels or bolts onto a frame I'm interested. What I'm tired of is seeing Lance.

Tired of seeing his face in the news. Tired of his excuses, his ridiculous "I would never cheat at golf" statements. He cheated, everybody apparently did. If he had cheated and then just accepted it he would probably be free to do as he pleased after a brief suspension. He might even have a yellow jersey or two that meant something hanging in his basement. But he had to fight it, fight with friends, sponsors, teammates and people who helped him hide the lies. He had to sue his accusers and sponsors. I really hope he loses his $100 million lawsuit. Maybe then he will just go away.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment