Sunday, May 22, 2011

Name That Troll

Since a troll is a mythical scandanavian character I set off on a google search of scandanavian names and bingo, I found what I was looking for. I finished reading the Stieg Larrson's Millenium Trilogy about a month ago and the lead female character was a unique young woman. An abused child that persevered over all of the crap that life dropped in her path by her father, the secret police and the government programs she was buried in. Sometimes through her computer hacking skills and more often by physically stomping her enemies with her 120 pound tatooed frame. If you like mystery/detective/thrillers give The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest a read, in that order. You'll meet Lisbeth Salander, the name sake for my Surly Troll.

No comments:

Post a Comment