Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hands Full of Bees

After trying three sets of handlebars on Lisbeth I finally went back to the On One Mary. My left hand buzzes no matter what I use but with the large sweep on the Mary my right is good and the left is minimal. I did an hour ride on Sunday with a flat bar and was constantly shaking out one hand or the other. I rode to Ginko's soccer game tonight with the Mary bar and I think I'll stick with them for now. She bit me again tonight, just a scratch this time. Not sure why but my legs look like I own a cat with issues. AJ brought back a Surly Tuggnut from Minneapolis which keeps the rear wheel in place and the chain nice and tight, and serves double duty as a bottle opener.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Could you tell what frame size you have on your troll? Also how tall are you? I need to buy a troll (since it looks awesome) but I am comparing frame sizes^_^

    Best Regards Jack

    ReplyDelete