Friday, May 20, 2011

Caution She Bites

Today was interesting. I was left to fend for myself this afternoon. Friday before May long is traditionally quiet so I convinced the boss to take off for Minneapolis at 1:00. I had a few calls, did some inventory work and a couple of deliveries with the phone forwarded to my cell. It went by in a flash.
Started making the ride in and home longer this week. The Troll bit me again yesterday. Coming up the street yesterday and two kids were playing ball hockey across the entire street. They let a truck pass that was ahead of me and then one of the geniuses shot the ball off the back fender. When the truck stopped the kid high tails it across the street, and right into my path. Missed him with the Troll but caught him with a few verbal jabs. If only I could direct the spikes on the pedals where I want them to bite. That's my leg, by the by.

No comments:

Post a Comment