Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hi, Dumbass

Coming home Tuesday and a car rolls though the stop sign at the end of our street. I give her the sarcastic wave to say 'hi, I'm here.' Dumbass waves back like I'm saying hello.

Took the day off for Sal's birthday. We went for groceries. Nope we're not old at all. Just got back from the Keg, everything was great but the $13.95 crab cakes should have been called maybe muffins. I've seen bigger scallops.

The as yet unnamed Troll bit me on the back of my leg today. She's earning the Surly label. Trying another set of bars. I took the LL2BS (least likely to be stolen) Molly to work and the bank.  The bars on her that I assumed would be the least comfortable were just the opposite.

One of the guys at Petries is suffering through carpal tunnel and he said he just got in for the testing and was told he has a moderate case. He's been in much more pain than I have. Also said his doctor gave him some meds that really helped. His doctor is also mine, time to check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment