Saturday, April 16, 2011

Turtle Time

The Habs playoff style is a lot like a turtle. Keep the head in and let everything swirl around, poke it out long enough to get a quick bite and then duck back in to safety again. Sort of a boring style but it seems to work. It will be interesting to see whether the bear can take a bite out of the turtles tonight.

I hate wireless networks when they act up. I search google for solutions and without fail my system never has the settings that are suposed to cure everything. I have a network app on the phone that sugested a change to another channel and that seems to have worked, so far.

This week I rode home at lunch every day and it sure maks the day go by. Just a bit of fresh air and exercise and I feel better. I was taking out half bags of garbage just for the fresh air, sort of ironic I guess. Farzam called me at work, a rarity, and let me know the 'Troll' frame is in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment