Monday, April 18, 2011

One Fall, No Drops

A combination of ice a a bit of a slope dumped me in some fresh snow this morning behind Sysco.  No injuries or damage, it was a good place to go down. Straightened the bars a few degrees and carried on.

On the positive side the wireless is working as advertised. I'm lying in bed typing and listening to Miles Davis "Kind of Blue". I went to the library in search of some jazz and of the 10 albums I had checked out online it was the only one on hand. I used to be able to read with just about anything playing in my headphones but now only instrumentals let me concentrate on the book. So jazz it is.

The two motions I had worked on for LMHL were passed last night. I left early for the Michael Winslow show at the auditorium so I missed the fireworks that came later. It might be an interesting summer AGM.

No comments:

Post a Comment