Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh Rory, I Feel For You

The Northwood banquet went off without a hitch on Saturday. 315 in attendance, 5 dropped trophies. In my prep for the evening I went back to 2000, the last season I had a kid in the league. Never would have guessed it had been that long.

Wow quite the finish to the Masters. With so many in the hunt who would have picked Charl, heck who knew who he was. Analyst Feherty told a good one while they went on and on regarding fellow Irishmen McIlroy. Dad comes home from the club with maybe a child's portion too much Guiness in him and asks mom "is my dinner still warm"? Yes says mom, it's in the dog.

Sal had a dream about losing some cash in the wind, when she took the deposit of banquet ticket money to deposit today the dream came true. She gathered it all up without losing any.

No comments:

Post a Comment