Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Tunes from an Old Favourite

I've been using Rdio as my online source of music since discovering the app at Christmas in 2013. They have an endless supply of every kind of music both new and old but some artists are blocked in Canada. I love the app because I can download an album to my phone in about a minute for listening while I walk to work. I can also stream whatever I want during the workday or at home through Chromecast.

New releases come out every Tuesday in the music world. Yesterday I was looking through the releases and found Led Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti. Surprised, since previously all of the band's work had been unavailable, I clicked through and their entire catalog was ready including the recently remastered albums. For about the price of one cd per month Rdio provides access to more music than even I can listen too.


No comments:

Post a Comment