Tuesday, January 29, 2013

L'homme Avec Sept Maillots Jaunes

Click Here
This video is a very supportive statement on the Lance Armstrong situation when you think about it. It's humour at his expense but really says there is no one to pass on the 7 Tour crowns to, doping was rampant. A clean rider in the peloton was probably as likely as a mountain bike.

Is all this bad press for bike racing going to squash my enthusiasm? Maybe for the tour or watching it but for riding, I don't think so. Other than a few hours on a stationary bike I haven't put butt to saddle all winter. Every trip to the basement has me thinking about getting back on two wheels. For right now walking is working. 2013 me knows that I have to lose weight but biking doesn't have to be the only way. By the time the weather is bike friendly I hope to be down 30 pounds and then two wheels can take me the rest of the way. Right now biking is more of a carrot I'm dangling in front of my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment