Saturday, July 22, 2017

Something To Look Forward To

Mel sent some pictures yesterday of the boys hiking in the mountains at Kananaskis. Nothing could have warmed my heart more. I'd never really thought of future trips west beyond their 'little kid' years. But now thoughts of getting out with them in their big, beautiful backyard excites me.

Mind you Campbell wanted to turn off the falls because they were too loud and Cullen just wanted to ride a bear. Clearly they need some seasoning.

I know it's only July but hockey season is in full swing. Northwood registration has been live for a week and we have 44 players registered. It's going to be a busy start to the season. I'm neck deep in the Lakehead Minor AA draft this year as my spreadsheeting skills that were used for payroll have been recruited to manage the registration and draft. I'm sure I'll have some late nights when I'll wonder why I didn't keep my big mouth shut.  



Mike, Cullen and Campbell at Troll Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment