Friday, February 18, 2011

Android Power

This is the first time I've posted from Sal's new iPad. I'm watching a recorded Santana concert as I plunk away. He is amazing. He's been around since Woodstock and still rocks, I love his slow instrumental ballads. His solos come flying in from amid the Latin rhythms so distinctively, and then he just drops into the mix again.

Wow it's howling out there. From dodging puddles to skating home on shear ice today. AJ and Jess left for Mexico about an hour ago. Yeah I know, Mexico scares the *%#¥ out of me too but Curtis' parents are on the same beach so it should be safe. Sal's parents just got back from Hawaii and had a great time. She's has always wanted to go so we have started the five-o fund and are saving towards a trip to the big island.

I finished another e-book in just 3 days, having my phone with me everywhere gives so much time to read and it really is not hard on the eyes. I can set the font size so that I don't even need my glasses. Besides can you carry around War and Peace, Tarzan, Call of the Wild, The Invisible Man and a few books from the library along with 50 albums, all your contacts, calendar, alarm clock, camera, barcode scanner, gps and the Internet in your coat pocket? And only about half of the storage is currently being used. Oh yeah it can make phone calls too.

Back to Northwood playoffs Saturday and Sunday. I just noticed I've been typing and browsing for an hour and my hands are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment