Monday, January 31, 2011

Keep It Short

This will be a short post because Dr. thinks I have carpal tunnel x2. I've been having tingling in my hands for quite awhile and I was fearing a stroke and or heart problems. He says no, the symptoms are all carpal tunnel, probably caused by long periods on the handlebars and not helped by long periods of typing.  It is common in cyclists along with something called 'cyclist's palsy' which I haven't looked into yet. Anyway the girls will be getting some fine tuning to eliminate any numb hands, which I have experienced on just about every long ride to some degree. Ergon grips will work on the regular bars but I don't know about Jill and her drop bars, they are the worst culprits in the handful of bees contest.

I wonder how the NHL hotshots liked sitting on the hotseat to be last pick in front of millions. I'll bet they were thinking about some of their buddies back home who were always the last kids picked. But there was no car waiting for the poor kid, just another round of embarrassment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment