Thursday, July 30, 2015

Big Month in the Saddle

I'm lucky a broken seatpost bolt didn't land me in a heap on the side of the road. Had I been cruising along no hands or in traffic things might have ended badly. As it was I felt something bang on the frame and then the seat was loose and falling while I stopped. With no way to fix the seat to the post I rode the 7km home, standing. 

bike shorts are no help here
I've been geared to leave for Calgary for more than a month now. I've changed Brandon hotel reservations three times so hopefully they won't have it messed up. Maybe throwing myself into more miles on the bike is my way to burn off some of the time before we leave, I'm not sure. Doing 20 km before work gets me in a very good and energetic mood early in the day. 
2 more weeks until I can update this shot!!
Brandyn has requested a picture here, somebody needs to fix the spelling though

No comments:

Post a Comment