Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fun For Now

Now that I can get Lisbeth out every morning the miles are starting to pile up. I can't wait to hop on and start the day with a quick 5km. My first surgery for carpal tunnel is scheduled for April 30 so who knows how long I'll be grounded. But for now I'm going to enjoy the hour I spend meandering along the river and bike paths to and from work. I'm really getting used to having a few gears (14) to pick from and the Rohloff is perfect for stop and go because you can shift while not moving. I can literally ride her no-hands for miles, touching the bars only to shift, really good for keeping the bees at bay.

Work is finally picking up so juggling 3 lines at a time is becoming common again. The day sure goes by when you are too busy to watch the clock. I have a huge set of playlists on Grooveshark so I don't even have to listen to commercials or the same song in a week nevermind a day. Search for a song and you'll be streaming it in no time.

The yearbook for Northwood is finally complete, I'm not happy with it but got virtually no help so it is what it is. Off to the printers via dropbox. There's a small but growing committee working on the banquet so that should run smoothly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment