Thursday, September 8, 2011

Original Announcement

Sal and I were sitting in Montana's last Wednesday and my phone rang, Mike from Calgary (almost wanted to say Mike from Canmore, close). He could hear the background noise and asked where we were. Hearing that we were out for supper after work and a hockey registration he said he would call back. Something seemed strange about a call mid-week so I texted back 'everything ok'? I was thinking with school starting maybe he got moved around to another school and wouldn't be too happy. He replied that all was good. About three minutes later I got an email notice on my phone at the same time Sal did, a picture was attached.
I asked "is that what I think it is"? I called him back immediately and a very cheerful conversation ensued. You can't imagine how much I wanted to be back in Calgary right then. I'm sure glad I've been racking up the airmiles with tuition etc.

All in all, a very original way to share some great news.

No comments:

Post a Comment