Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Maybe It Is the Bike

One week into July and I'm alost halfway to my mileage for all of June which included 200km in Toronto. (note:I'm sure glad I'm not down there breathing heavily right now, pu) Dragging Bridget out of the basement was one of the best things I could have done motivationally. She really wants to go and I'm just along for the ride.

It didn't take Lance long to make an impact at the Tour as he managed to put himself into a virtual tie for the overall lead. Won't be surprised if he's wearing the maillot jaune very soon.

Fellow biker and blogger Jill Homer set a record to be proud of in the Tour Divide, a 2740 mile mountain bike race from Banff to the Mexican border. She shattered the female record by 4 days! Way to go Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment