Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Long Ride
























I finally got in a good long ride this morning, heading out at 8:30 into a nice stiff headwind. Jill's computer has given me nothing but headaches lately so off it came and Bridget's was quickly installed, reprogrammed and ready to go. I had planned on about 2 hours or 40km but once I got going I just kept on chugging along into the wind. I ended up up at the corner of Barrie Drive and highway 588, about 3 km west of Stanley, just over 40km from home. The wind on my back felt great as I zipped down Barrie Drive heading back home. Sal called and to my surprise my phone worked out there. She was going for lunch so I had no reason to hurry home. I came in on 130 and carried on up to Oliver Road and then home. 78 km for the morning. I was tired but felt good.

1 comment: