Sunday, February 1, 2009

January Recap

I managed to hit my biking goal for the month just topping 400k, 28% more than January'08. February will be tough to stay ahead of last year with only 28 days and 500+ km to mash. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning to see if all the pedalling and walking has made a dent in the 30 pounds I'm trying to shake. I walked every day to work and was only picked up for Brandyn's birthday and once for Dim Sum. The coldest days should be behind me. The sun is just turning the horizon pink as I head in and still up as I make my way home at 5, so spring is coming, slowly. Get ready girls.

I had a nice surprise to finish the month off as a long lost friend traced me down through Facebook. We've e-mailed and talked on the phone a few times in the last 30 years or so but I think this time we're going to stay in touch. Right Bear? 

No comments:

Post a Comment