Friday, November 7, 2008

Beavers Moving to Town

Lunch time today came and we had just worked through another mystery with the new software. I didn't really feel the need to eat so I jumped on Cecelia and went for a quick 40 minute ride down to the bike path and then up through the college to the university. The rivers were really swollen with all the rain we've had. It was nice to ride without the rain suit and with a bit of sunlight.

Along the river near the college I had noticed some trees brought down by beavers. There is no sign of a dam yet but I'm sure these trees were are going to show up somewhere along there soon. I never thought I'd see deer in this part of town so whose to say it can't be a beaver. 
  
November 74 miles
11-07, Cecelia: 17 miles, 50 push-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment