Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Morning Weigh-In X-85


I was finally at home on a Monday morning for a proper weigh-in. 2 long rides on the weekend made all the difference this week, 50+ miles on the weekend and now I'm hungry for more. The streets and highways are clear so there's no more excuses. I didn't hit the 350 I was hoping for but it was a bit far fetched to begin with.
The cooking demo is sold out so my goal of $5000 for Conquer Cancer has a real chance now. I'm looking forward to Sunday.
Farzum is getting a new bike ready for a long test ride. She's a Lapierre 300RCR. An aluminum road frame, wheels and gearing with straight bars and a carbon fork. I took a short spin after the long ride Saturday but she needed a few changes before making a final comittment. If the weather is good Saturday it may be a done deal. I'm still working on a name be it will be French, go figure.






March mileage:
Ethel 21
Cecelia 161
Bridget 74
Total 256
2008 751
April goal 400 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment