Sunday, April 15, 2007

Banquet Blues

Except for being a few seats short and missing some first goals and a shutout the evening came off pretty well. To bad Sandy wasn't there for the Hall of Fame presentation. People were rather rude as they kept talking and I had to stop to get anywhere near quiet. I hope some of the message about bingos and needing more exec help got through. Three parents have come forward so far and hopefully a few more will take the plunge. The standing o was nice but as someone in the line for the buffet asked, would I prefer that or 5 people to come forward. I'd take the 5 people any time but maybe I can get both? Now it's on to baseball and maybe I can even get our taxes done! And I'm tired of Bishop CA, got to get up and out of there, Vegas awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment